9 Ways you can be more mindful
- Notice New things By noticing new things your are engaging in the whets taking place inherently.
- Catch yourself being mindless has to avoid noticing the interesting of what happing around inherently.
- Check on how think of love ones open up your way of thinking and look at it more mindfully. Don’t let learned negativity creep up in your thoughts.
- Be Responsive not reactive stop think awareness, breath, think don’t react, explain you view point, calmly.
- Always seek to grow and develop be involved and engaged in your learning.
- Check you thought process and change question those belief that belong to ….
- Meditating is not the same as solving the issue that is affecting you. So go attach what is not getting done.
- Worries of what going to happen doesn’t add any energy to body instead takes away. store energy be ready and rested.
- Don’t wait for work and life to be Balance instead do work-life integrate. Work teach one some good strategies and methodologies: use them at home. visa-versa
This article is more than 6 years old.
“Here’s a true story about the power of mindfulness: a group of women spent their days cleaning houses, doing very physical work. When asked if they exercised regularly, they said no. Then, as an experiment, half of them were told to view their work as exercise, just like going to a gym. In other words, they were told to think differently about their work — to notice it in a new way.”
Those individual that did change thought perception did loose weight and their Blood Pressure went down.
retrieved 1.4.2021 https://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2014/10/15/mindfulness-langer