There are ten skills hard to live up to in this video that hits cor nerve. Genes and perception play a big part in how well we manage these capacities.
It’s not too early to talk to your kids-teens about traits and values that must be practice if they want to be respected autentic indivual.
The authour’s Self Reflection to these 10 skills: What is yours?
I have learned to be conscious to take my time to “step back” and ask myself how can I improve the following situation to become a better person. Yes a better parent, individual. Teaching kids that being deligent authentic is best.
- Time Personally I like to be early. I have a bad sense of direction so I need to compensate for time. What about you? I am very jealous of time. I like to be creative. I am always into some so yes I love my time.
2. I am good speaker if your not need to learn. Look in the mirror and change by speaking and looking at yourself. Takes practice.
3. Honesty dead honest. I am too honest that it hurt others. So I also practice be tactful. I learned to watch what out my mouth,
4. Confidance I have to work on this. everyday to complete what I have started like my projects.
5. No winning, hate excuses, and complaining. I teach my kids if talking about someone you don’t like is making them important.
6. Listen I have had to bite my tongue as not to interrupt it works. I put on the talk show and do listening practice skills.
7. Don’t live in the past or future the moment will give you happiness. I have had to make it a game. I tell my children “right here look at me”. Give me your eye… ground yourself at the moment. Yes, I have also reminded myself. Tend to be all over the place. I need to remind myself to focus quite often. I tend to multitask which does help the situation.
8. Consistency and persistency. Even when I not done for a while come and pickup was left off don’t feel like you not good enough.
9. Sleep is why to regain a tired body and mind. Let it renew. Things can wait. You are a lot sharper when rested completely.
10. Empathy I am too kind. In this video, you learn that empathy is the motor that will drive the engine behind the person.
Never to early to learn this and practice it. What do you think? Leave a comment,.