We’ll help your child — and your family —get set up with the correct resource to begin a successful academic future.
Emerald CAN ASSIST YOU
Parents have concerns about your child’s education. Parents want more for their children how can we guide you. Again helping your children from early on is the key. Pipeline to HighER Education.
With sites like these where you have RETIRED EDUCATORS consultants, volunteers will take your student step-by-step through the admissions process, with special focus on the areas where your student needs the most support. Our personalized guidance can include:
If you need help with any of the following bullets let us know…
First come first serve:
- Choosing high school courses and extracurricular activities
- Creating a customized list of “best fit” colleges we start with what the school has and we look at the grades.
- Maximizing opportunities for merit scholarships: Again with start with colleges the college that has the career he is interested in…
- Help with essay topic selection and editing
- Prepping for and practicing interviews
- Developing a standardized test strategy
- Strategies to search for private scholarships
- Much more…